Monday, December 5, 2022

Politics Corner December 5th

   

Via Visit Milwaukee 

Guess what? My rights are up for grabs again. Tell me why it's fair that a few straight people who were appointed by straight people get to decide if I'm human? This should not even be up for discussion. [CBS]

Via Giphy

You know who's listening to the idiots who talk about LGBTQetc. people not being human? The same people shooting up clubs and power systems. Tell me again why I shouldn't talk about Nazis on the internet. Get rid of the Nazis and I'll stop talking about them. [CNN]

Via Imgur

It's not all bad news today. Georgia is setting records for early voting, more than 76,000 new voters. Women have a strong majority and I don't know if you know this but women tend to have strong opinions about abortion and about men who are responsible for them by cheating with multiple other women. And they really hate dads who don't even remember their kids. [NBC]

Via Giphy

Stealing government benefits isn't just for Brett Favre anymore. [NBC]

Via Giphy

Political discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment