Thursday, May 13, 2021

Politics Corner, May 13th

 

Via National Park Service


Now what am I going to do with all these masks? I'm still going to wear them because any risk is too high for me. But you might have a choice to make if you're fully vaccinated. If you're not fully vaccinated, what are you waiting for? [NBC]


photo mine

If New York indicts Donald Trump, will he be able to hide from the law in Florida under DeSantis' protection? Would the heat and humidity of a Florida summer finally kill him? [South Florida Sun Sentinel]

photo mine

Why does MTG want me to sympathize with AOC? And why do I know all these acronyms? [NBC]

photo mine

Why is Joel Greenberg expected to plead guilty on Monday? He's been talking to the Feds and it is highly likely that he is selling incriminating evidence on Matt Gaetz for a better deal. [Orlando Sentinel]

photo mine

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment