Monday, November 18, 2019

Sportsball, November 18th



Is the dog wagging the tail or is the tail wagging the dog?


Via YouTube




I don't know who's going to win the battle of the PR but it seems to me that both Colin Kaepernick and the NFL are going to lose unless a team picks up Kaepernick and then maybe they'll both win. [ESPN]



Via Vox




Via Tenor

I'll just assume that was Alabama fans cheering for Trump when LSU whupped them last week. This week LSU had an easy time of it with Ole Miss but Louisiana kept their Democrat Governor so I'll give them some slack. Why is unranked Iowa up there? Iowa's defeat of Minnesota took Minnesota out of playoff contention and kept the Badgers in the Big 10 Championship race. [ESPN]



Via Giphy

I recently survived a car accident on a freeway so I'm not really in the mood for a sport where car crashes are a regular occurrence but I suppose someone cares that Kyle Busch won his second NASCAR championship. [AP]


Puppy Uppers


Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Tenor

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment