Thursday, September 5, 2019

Totally Tunes: The New Kid In Town

Hello All! I'm going to be filling in with the music threads for Pop Culture until Freddie is up to speed. My columns won't be an exact duplicate of the style and format that Freddie used, but I promise we will continue exploring music together whether discovering new music or rediscovering forgotten favorites. I plan to publish every Sunday morning and I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you and your musical preferences better. I'm looking forward to the new adventure.




As for my musical tastes, I'm open to almost all genres...I've tried opera but can't really get into it...but anything else goes! As long as it's got a great beat, it will usually set my toe to tapping and that's good music!

And now, in closing, one great tune for us all!






No comments:

Post a Comment