Saturday, August 31, 2024

Politics Corner August 31

 

 
photo mine  (beware of  Harlan)

Politics Corner is feeling the burn tonight. I'll likely go back to the Third Ward Art Fesfival in search of the filthy Ernie button to match the filthy Bert I already have. Then I 'm likely to visit my cancerous friend who might have been offered a lifeline. There is an amino treatment that only works if you've got the right genes. She's got them!  Nothing like chemo or radio, either of which would be specifically painful and do nothing  so she would suffer until she dies. We've resigned ourselves to her death. Just hope it's painless. I don't think she realizes how serious this is. The amino thing might be effective. She definitely has an angel watching over her.


Political Discussion Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment