Thursday, August 1, 2024

I Heard A Loser Cry and Other Thursday Headlines

 

Via Giphy.

I heard him pray (well, sorta) the night Chicago died (The Bullwark)

"Weak parties eat their own." (The Bullwark)


Courtesy YouTube.


Oh, thank goodness, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer hasn't been erased ... (Deadline)

This excites the hell out of me from 15 years ago! (Deadline)


Courtesy YouTube. (I couldn't sing for shit, but boy did I have stage presence.)


My goodness, 14 arrests! (Deadline)

Carrie Underwood returns to where it began. (Deadline)


Courtesy YouTube.


It's all downhill for temperatures in Michigan (and thank God!) (Mlive)

Ranking the two-time Best Actress winners (The Film Experience)


Courtesy YouTube. Look at that sweet, sweet 'stache on Sutherland.


Two golds in two hours. (Yahoo Sports)

When you force them to adjust how they're filming, that's a big deal! (Awful Announcing)


PET SET: Freedom Farm House
Courtesy YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment