Monday, July 8, 2024

Politics Corner July 8

   


photo mine  (beware of Harlan)

We are still talking about the same story and I'm fed up with it. If you're not voting for Biden then you are not a Democrat and you don't get any say in who the Democrats run. I am deeply unhappy with the Republican nominee. I'm not a Republican. There aren't many Republicans that wouldn't deeply disappoint me. I would have voted for Biden in the primary if I had been in the country or could have gotten an absentee ballot. The millions of Democrats who voted or caucused for Biden do not deserve to have their voice taken because you've got cold feet after one debate - which Biden won by the way. A poll of undecideds who watched the debate thought they were both old but that Trump was frightening and lied while Biden made sense.

And you know you're on the wrong side of history when both Manchin and AOC can rally behind a candidate and you can't. 


via RoseannaArt

And now for some good news. [Yahoo] https://finance.yahoo.com/news/purdue-creditors-seek-approval-sue-223332913.html


via Yahoo 

Political Discussion Welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment