Saturday, October 21, 2023

Politics Corner October 21st


photo mine (beware of Harlan)

Politics Corner is still at mom's. Getting some work done though. I booked to excursions on Borneo. We're not going to the Eurotrash infested southside but we'll float through a mangrove village in Malaysia and then take out chances in Brunei because I want to see a water village. I'm hoping south Asia can hold it together while the rest of the world falls apart.

In the meantime I'm going to my sister's house tonight. Everyone is coming here tomorrow. We're behaving more like my partner's family. We almost never see each other and then someone comes to town and everyone spends all their time together. My mom's cousin should be there and he lives on the other side of the valley which is at least an hour away.

I'm feeling very grateful right now. And I'm also feeling for all the familys being torn apart by all the wars and terrorism going on right now.

via Saguaro National Park

Political discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment