Thursday, October 26, 2023

Politics Corner October 26th

 


photo mine (beware of Harlan)

It's getting, it's getting it's getting kind of hectic. In about a day I'll be on an an uncomfortable plane to Taiwan. The good news it that it looks like we won't be anywhere near the contested shoal where China has been ramming Filipino fishing ships. I also can't see how there is a shoal there or why either the Philippines or China would have claim when it seems more like Indonesia.

Before I go, I've got a couple more posts, but just a reminder that the 2024 election may not be decided by turnout but by redistricting. And apparently we've got to look everywhere. [Associated Press]

I'm going to post stubs for a couple of days and I might actually do more tomorrow if I get the daunting amount of work done in time. After that, dc191 will be along to take of you all. Be nice to him. He might be Canadian but I swear he knows more about US government than I do and I pay attention


via Associated Press

Political discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment