Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Politics Corner December 13th

  

Via Visit Milwaukee 

I'm a trusted traveler! Now if only I could be certain if I'm a trusted citizen. Why are rights ever up for a vote? How have we not learned that yet? [NPR]

Via KTSM

Politics Corner will post early next Monday so we can discuss the final meeting of the January 6th House subcommittee. Criminal charge recommendations are expected. [CNN]

Via CNN

The House subcommittee might be wrapping up because there's no way in hell that the Republicans who will take over in January want to look into all the shit that they pulled with Trump. But the judiciary is a separate branch and they're not all Trumpanistas. [Associated Press]

Via Tenor

One thing that I know about addiction, addicts will tell on themselves. My favorite version of this is the movie Rocket Man which is centered on a highly fictionalized AA meeting. It's Captain Fantastic. I'm not sure what Mark Meadows is addicted to but he's sure as hell an addict. [Talking Points Memo]


Political discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment