Thursday, October 27, 2022

Happy National Black Cat Day and Other Thursday Headlines

 

via Giphy

"Yes, I'm well aware of this" says man perpetuating bullshit. (Wonkette)

Alina Habba is making a valiant effort to be the Ginger Alden in this scenario. (Wonkette)


"It's your right to have a lawyer." "She already has."
Courtesy NBCUniversal/IMDB


Potter won't be pleased, another hot guy playing Seymour (Playbill)

POINTS! ... Eventually (Deadline)


Courtesy Pixar/Tumblr


This is the book that just keeps on giving. (Page Six)

Oh, Martha, you can definitely do better. (Page Six)


Courtesy YouTube

I'm cutting it short 'cause I have a headache. Show me your kitties! That's actually the message on my co-worker's coffee mug. He and his husband are cat daddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment