Saturday, July 23, 2022

Politics Corner July 23rd

  

Via Visit Milwaukee


The President has COVID, there's another mass shooting and Republicans are whining about who's not Republican enough. Do I need to document any of this or can we just enter it into the record and be done with it?  I've been having a bad month and along the way I'll be turning a year older. It's not one of those numbers that freak everyone out but this year is hitting harder. I'm looking at the politics and all I keep thinking is how remarkably petty everything is. We had a treasonous insurrection (and can we please start using the word TREASON?) and people seem to be more concerned with what a distraction it is. I'm living through my second pandemic so I'm allowed to to go grumpy old man. THIS SHIT IS NOT NORMAL AND WE SHOULD NOT LET IT BECOME NORMAL.

oh like I wasn't going to leave with a laugh
Via Cheezburger

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment