Thursday, July 21, 2022

Politics Corner July 21st

  

Via Visit Milwaukee


This should be a big one because the House committee members are staying up past their bedtime. We've got some more White House aides and we're going to hear more about what happened/did not happen when a violent mob that Trump sent to the Capital and indeed attacked the Capital and Trump did...nothing. I assume they've got video to make this compelling because why else go to primetime? What you won't get is jack shit from the Secret Service because apparently only one tweet happened on January 5th or 6th. If I was Biden, I'd hire some private protection to stand between me and that Secret Service that I would assign as elsewhere as possible.

Where to watch? Pretty much everywhere but don't trust the fox in the henhouse.


Via Tenor

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment