Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Politics Corner July 19th

  

Via Visit Milwaukee


Hey! My rights as a human being are up for a vote again. The good news is that only most of the Republicans in the House think that I don't have any human rights. The bad news is that now my human rights are on trial in the Senate and if Joe Manchin or Kristen Sinema want attention that day then I may not have human rights. Imagine if your human rights relied upon the approval of Manchin or Sinema. [Axios]


Via Tenor
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes? It gets murkier and murkier. [NPR]


Via Twitter

Witnesses? We got witnesses. We'll meet back here on Thursday at 7 PM Eastern. Oh yeah, Prime Time baby! [CNN]


Via CNN

Manchin doesn't just hold my rights in his hands. He's also got ahold of my life and yours and the whole planet's. And he doesn't give a shit about you. [Assiciated Press]


Via Amazon

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment