Friday, June 3, 2022

Politics Corner June 3rd

  

Via Visit Milwaukee


Hey, I might be here or might still be down with Pridefest. There's nothing I really care about on stage tonight and I worked my way through the history exhibit last night (an excellent review of what happened in Germany in the 19th and 20th centuries as well as a smaller synopsis of LGBTQetc. life in Milwaukee). Tonight I'll just be wandering the grounds looking to catch up with people that I haven't seen for years. I'll refrain from commenting how old they look even as I'm confident that I still look as good as I did when I was 18.

So tonight let's talk about Mike Pence and the Secret Service. I want to know if the Secret Service has been purged of Trump lackeys. The Vice President's life should never have been in danger. [Business Insider]

The Legendary Miss BJ Daniels
photo mine

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment