Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Occasional cooks: New Year, new food?

Here is your weekly thread to talk anything and everything food. 

Share what you're cooking this week, ask for tips or recipes for a dish, tell us about your meals out.


Hope everyone enjoyed the tartiflette last week, because it's that time of year when everyone fools themselves into making (and usually quickly breaking) resolutions to not eat all the cheese, amongst other hard-to-achieve goals.

I know making New Year Resolutions is a losing game - putting everything on a make-or-break plan, and then punishing yourself at the first backwards step. I never make formal resolutions, but it's inevitable that I find myself taking stock at this time.

But I actually started this resolution well before Christmas, so I'm hoping to keep things rolling this year (so far, mostly so good). This year, there will be change! Look at the decadent recipes, but don't cook them (too frequently).

Did you resolve to eat better this year? What does that look like for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment