Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Occasional cooks: double chocolate Biscoff caramel slice

Here is your weekly thread to talk anything and everything food. 

Share what you're cooking this week, ask for tips or recipes for a dish, tell us about your meals out.

Via Good Food

A few weeks ago, I told you all about the Australian staple, vanilla slice. Here's another staple, caramel slice. It can be a super-simple recipe to make with the kids, but this double chocolate Biscoff caramel slice is next-level and looks amazing.

Via Good Food

Meanwhile, I think I've found my dessert for Christmas lunch this year, Neapolitan Christmas Bombe ice-cream cake.

And speaking of Christmas planning, can any of you practiced roasters give me some advice on choice of beef cut? I found this recipe for mulled wine roast beef, but it feeds 10-12, and requires a 3 kg rib roast. That's too much for us, but I'm not sure what to use instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment