Thursday, September 2, 2021

Politics Corner September 2nd

 

Via National Park Service


I thought I should check what the other side thinks the Texas/US Supreme Court attack on women's rights so I thought I'd check in with the newspaper of probably the most conservative of big cities in Texas. They don't like it either - even if I think they miss the most important objections. [Fort Worth Star-Telegram]


photo mine

Former Brunswick district attorney Jackie Johnson has been indicted for violation of oath and obstruction of an officer in connection with the murder of Ahmaud Arbery. [Office of the Attorney General]

photo mine

Kevin McCarthy is probably lawyering up. The House Select Committee is obtaining his phone records. No wonder he's been threatening his provider and others. [CNN]

photo mine

Everything's coming up Milhouse Newsom. [SF Gate]

photo mine

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment