Monday, February 24, 2020

Politics Corner, February 24th



Weinstein is down. This is big. You might have the money, you might have the power. But you can still go to prison if you use that to harm women. Of course it will be appealed. But he will never live it down. GUILTY! [Deadline]


Photo mine



The latest word on why Klobuchar is attacking Buttigieg and only Buttigieg is because if Buttigieg was a woman he wouldn't be getting so much attention or beating her in the polls. You know what? I've got a long memory too and I remember Geraldine Ferraro in 1984. That was the year I graduated high school and was terrified to come out as gay in my midwestern small town. None of the girls I went to school with were terrified to come out as girls and they and I were fired up with a woman running for Vice President. Too bad Klobuchar doesn't get that. I guess it just really pisses her off that a gay man can jump so high so fast. Me? I've been preparing these gay kids to jump high and far because I know what it's like to be stomped on. So, Klobuchar? Kindly get your boot off of my neck. Because this little kid is gonna beat your ass. [The Guardian]


Photo mine


Let's go White House, let's go! Seriously, go! Get out! Even Nixon wasn't this nuts. [Axios]


Photo mine


Have you been in the same room as Donald Trump? That's top secret and if you say anything at all you are a traitor. [The Guardian]


Photo mine

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment