Monday, January 13, 2020

Sportsball January 13th



I'm in the air somewhere over the great plains and when I land in Arizona I've got some catching up to do with mom. So if I'm not around much today don't take it personal. I wrote this early so Sunday sports is on you. You'll know whether or not I'm happy with the Packers. With any luck we'll be watching the title game tonight but why wait?


Via Pinterest


Why wait for LSU v. Clemson tonight? We already have a national champion - and a record setter at that. [CBS]



image

Tokyo Olympics 20/20 will win the t-shirt war but don't you dare try to protest the source of those t-shirts or anything else. They will go NFL on your ass. [CBS]



Via Comic Book

Tennessee destroyed the number one team in the NFL. And just about everybody's brackets. [ESPN]


Via Gold Fever Prospecting


Puppy Uppers

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment