Monday, September 2, 2019

๐Ÿ…Feed Me: Spicy y Sour Dill Pickles

Howdy y’all ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ 


I’ve been in a canning/pickling mode bcz there’s so much fantastic fruits y veggies out there this season and my family and I are going nuts over em. I remixed off this recipe (in addition I added chili Pequรญn, black mustard and red onion). We couldn’t wait the 24-48 hrs for them to be ready so we opened one jar abt 5 hrs afterward annnnnd THEY’RE DELICIOUS!! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

P.s. this recipe is a canning recipe ,but I opted to do a “quick pickle” and bypass the canning so after brine cooled off I put em in the refrigerator bcz we’ll be eating all of them within the nxt couple weeks.

P.s.s I’ve included a YouTube clip with advice on how to your dills crispy. 

Enjoy!
๐ŸŒบ
   Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment