Sunday, September 22, 2019

🍅 Feed Me: Chili Rellenós Casserole (Keto Friendly)

Hi Everyone!

Sorry about the delay in this recipe, I’ve been canning like a mad woman , but wanted to post a recipe not related to making preserves lol. Made this for supper last week for the family and it was delicious. As per usual with me I remixed off another person’s recipe with ingredients I had on hand and what flavor profile I was wanting. I had my goddaughter and her friend helping with the prep and they wanted to stuff the peppers with all the cheeses I had in my refrigerator so it was Qaxaca , mozzarella , havarti y sharp cheddar. I hadn’t tried that combination before but, bless letting children’s culinary curiosities at play bcz it was flippin delicious!!  Lol

Enjoy!
🌺


1 1/4 cups Heavy Cream
5 eggs
1/4 almond flour
27 oz can Whole Green Chiles
1 tsp Chicken bouillon
2 tsp mustard powder
2 lbs of shredded cheese (this can be adjusted depending on how cheesy you want it)
8 oz pepperjack cheese (or enough to fill all the green chiles)
Instructions:
  1. Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Drain chiles,
  3. Cut pepperjack cheese into finger sized pieces
  4. Stuff cheese into chiles
  5. Add 1.5 cups of cheese on top
  6. Mix eggs, heavy cream, chicken bouillon, & mustard powder together
  7. Pour Mixture over chiles
  8. Pour 2 cups of cheese on top
  9. Cook for 40 minutes
  10. Add remainder of cheese on top
  11. Cook 5-10 minutes (until cheese is melted well)
  12. Broil for 2 minutes (until cheese is slightly browned)https://youtu.be/1sWp6i5sb9I






No comments:

Post a Comment