beware of Harlan Crow
photo mine
I'll be 60 years old in a couple of hours and if anything I'm proud of that. I was in collapse a decade ago. I fought my way back. Am I in the best shape possible? Hell no. But as I'm fond of saying I can, and do! climb mountains. I'm nothing special but if I can serve as an example to keep moving forward then I'm fulfilling my mission.
Now, no presents and no cards.
photo me, mine
Trump overruled his own agencies to cut off FEMA aid for four blue states for devastating blizzard damage -- while approving aid for Maine. This is entirely political revenge. I'm not holding my breath -- I'm already blue -- but that alone is worthy of impeachment and removal. But how many instances of that have been ignored? Trump is at war with every citizen who is not a MAGAt. [Politico]
via Politico
Nicole Cleland is suing multiple federal agencies. She was legally observing ICE agents and they revoked her Global Entry status and its trusted traveler number. [ABC7]
via ABC7
Wisconsin's anti-union Act 10 is back in force. Sort of. The latest appeals court ruling overturned the lower court ruling that Act 10 is unconstitutional. That had been in abeyance awaiting further ruling. No fear though! This clears the way for the liberal Supreme Court to rule sooner and set a precedent. [Associated Press]
Political Discussion Welcome



No comments:
Post a Comment