beware of Harlan Crow
photo mine
If I'm not in Puerto Rico right now I'm going to be so pissed.
John Oliver and Viewers Like You raised $1.5 million for PBS. Now let's see some matching funding from Congress. [Variety}
via Variety
Democrats in Disarray Array! A Democrat that I had never heard of (apparently he's from Waukesha County where Dem politicians are rare) dropped out of the primary race for Governor. Our Good Governor Tony Evers is stepping down after this term. Anyway, this guy with five consonants and only one vowel in his name is stepping aside and throwing his support behind Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley. I'm not sure that running a black guy from Milwaukee is a good idea. Crowley doesn't have much name recognition outstate and racism will take it's toll. [CBS 58]
that head would seem to be an obstacle
via CBS 58
Political Discussion Welcome


No comments:
Post a Comment