Sunday, October 20, 2024

Politics Corner October 20

 


photo mine  (beware of  Harlan)

It's been a long weekend for me. Company and more company a private trunk show and extra late night company. I may share some of the fantastic items that I walked away with from the trunk show but not until at least Tuesday. Right now I'm stuffed with roast chicken with blood orange, lemon, serrano and Spanish smoked paprika. That and corn on the cob done as elote with everything but the mayo. I'm going down soon. I couldn't resist two terrible stories from Israel. I'm not covering the drone attack on Netanyahu because every single one involved has a reason to lie. I wouldn't be surprised if the "assassination attempt" was as fake as those on Trump. But it could very well be true since he's the most hated person in the Middle East this side of MBS. Even if true, Netanyahu once again has responded all out of proportion. They wanted to kill him? He wants to kill an entire city that only has some Hezbollah money there. Hezbollah money was there? Hezbollah money is probably in the US too. Is Netanyahu going to bomb NYC like he's bombing Beirut? Of course not. We give him weapons. [Guardian]


via Guardian

Oh yeah, Netanyahu is sabre rattling Iran too. Is it really worth World War III to keep his sorry ass out of prison? I'm sure Putin has a nice dacha that he can disappear into. [Guardian]


via Guardian

Political Discussion Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment