Saturday, October 19, 2024

Politics Corner October 19

 


photo mine  (beware of  Harlan)

Tonight I am going to a private trunk showing from my favorite designer. The third wheel won't buy anything. The designer works with found fabric. We're bringing him furs. We're going to walk out with a lot.

After that we're going to Wild Roots which is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere. If I'm lucky I'll be back for commentary. 

Did I mention that  the one Halloween party that we've been invited to is hosted by someone who doesn't like costumes? Fine. I won't wear the full costume - although it would be hilarious as hell - but I will wear the encrusted luchador mask by Michael Calloway (the designer du jour) and when that gets too hot (pretty damn quick) I've got a backup mask.




photos mine

Political Discussion Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment