Monday, June 24, 2024

Politics Corner July 23

  


photo mine  (beware of Harlan)

Milwaukee gave Kamala Harris a rousing welcome.  I never doubted that it would. There is a stark contrast from the Republican convention in which we felt like we were under siege. I passed so many Checkpoint Charlies and I made a point of staying far away. I feel sorry for beige who had those assholes out his window every day.

I'm not sure if I'm happy or not with the chants of "Lock him up!" I do agree that he should pay for his actual crimes unlike everyone from Hillary to Joe with his made up crimes. And since when have we gotten used to crimes in the plural and with any punishment or even trials waiting to if the criminal gets elected and shuts everything down and democracy is over. I just really don't want to get to a brighter future by using fascist tactics.

Meanwhile I'm sitting tight in Mexico. I hope I don't have to move here soon. I'm hoping the US can join Mexico in electing a woman president. We could fix the stupid border situation if Kamala Harris sits down with Claudia Scheinbaum and they rip up all the shit from Trump and Obrador. Harris is a cop. She knows the danger of trading guns for drugs. Scheinbaum doesn't want her country overrun by cartels.

If we're lucky they will be like the giant two-headed dragon that I bought up in the mountains today. 



photo mine

Political Discussion Welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment