Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Politics Corner May 21

 


photo mine (beware of Harlan)

I'm tired and I'm grumpy and it's not even 8:00 yet. It feels like my surgical wound isn't healing like should but it was seven years ago the last time that I had this done and I was already in the hospital and probably on pain killers. They cut me and cauterized me at the same time. Maybe that's the difference. 

I'm also losing patience with everyone involved with Gaza. I didn't expect Egypt to have told Israel and Hamas different things about the hostage deal.  Sooner or later that was going to come out.

I do expect more hostages to die and many Palestinians to starve or be blown to bits. Both passes from Egypt to Gaza have been closed. UNRWA and World Kitchen can't get supplies in. The American pier is busted. Jordan is still attempting to send trucks in through Israel. The are being attacked by people from the kibbutzim. Those people are being told where and when the trucks are by IDF and the Iraeli police. It never ends. [Times of Israel] https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-802123




Political Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment