Monday, April 8, 2024

Sportsball April 8

 



I've left Africa for a  little bit because they took Morocco off of the itinerary and sent us to Spain instead. I hope that they at least plan to pass Gibraltar during daylight. Today we arrive in Motril, Spain. It's our first stop in Europe since Vienna but our third stop in Spain as we've already stopped in two of the Canary Islands which are Spain but are off of the coast of Africa. I don't know what we're going to do here or in Alicante, our next stop. All of the excursions are about food and/or flamenco. He doesn't care about the food (I do!) and he hates flamenco. We'll leave the ship in Barcelona before I see you back in Sportsball. I think it's likely we'll make a side trip to Granada.


via Norwegian Cruise Line

Puppy Uppers


Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment