Saturday, March 23, 2024

Politics Corner March 23

 


photo mine (beware of Harlan)


You're probably not going to like me again today because I am literally doubling down on Netanyahu needs to go. Hamas is sitting back and laughing in Saudi or wherever while Netanyahu inscribes his name in infamy. I have just been in South Africa and Namibia and they have a strong case against Israel and one that's built on their own history. Self-determination is a right of the first form. Palestinians have been denied this for decades. October 7 was nothing new. This has been going back and forth since the 40s. Who started what? Who cares? Who dares not?  [IOL]

via IOL


via IOL

Oh I've got Annie Lennox at my back too. [Independent]





Donny's losing money on things you didn't even know about.  [Market Watch]


do you know how to read this? I do!
via Market Watch

Political Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment