Wednesday, February 28, 2024

What's on Tonight: I don't know. Fill me in. I'm in a time warp. And I might not be back again.

 


Oh it's Wednesday. What's on Wednesday other than maybe Wednesday  which I think is between seasons and may not come back because she's a movie star now. Did I ever mention that I love The Cramps? This ain't no "Bikini Girls with Machine Guns" but it's close.




Uh, let's see, Franko always has some gossip. Who had Liam Neeson replacing Frank Drebin on their bingo card? Will Priscilla Presley's beaver have a cameo? [Hollywood Reporter]


Okay I made it this far but I've got to say RIP Richard Lewis. I'm probably older than you and Richard Lewis was always there. Here he is on Johnny Carson (who my grandma hated - she went to school with him). I think I've got a lot of my live perfermance rhythm from him. I'm good at chatter. [Hollywood Reporter]


If you missed the Criterion flash sale that's on you. Most of the movies that Sillstaw features on TCM were half off and you could have watched Mildred Pierce every time you were hungry for fried chicken or a piece of pie. Or maybe you could watch the original Real Housewives.


You know what's on better than I do. I could probably figure out all of the fancy tools that Amadeus brought in if I spent enough time on it. It's amazing how this has grown since nee CaliCheeseSucks and Whistler had enough of the old country and struck out on their own. I was grateful to be invited along. The last time (years ago) that I filled in for WOT I didn't have anywhere near this content and I had more time to prepare.

I'm not worried about us at all. If there's something I should be watching or maybe just laughing at instead of with, I trust you to tell me.

Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment