Thursday, February 8, 2024

Thirstday

 

Via Tasting Table.com

Lately, I just haven't had much enthusiasm for gathering headlines. It might someday come back to me, but in the meantime, I don't think I'd be stepping on toes if I devoted Thursday mornings to cocktail recipes. First up, the French blonde!


No, not her.


Or her.


Enough already, make with the drink!


Via Tasting Table.


To begin this bright and floral French blonde cocktail recipe, you will first need to gather the ingredients. You will want gin, St-Germain elderflower liqueur, Lillet Blanc, grapefruit juice, citrus bitters, and a slice of grapefruit, to garnish.

1. Add all the liquids to a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice to the shaker.
3. Shake for 15-20 seconds.
4. Strain the cocktail into a coupe glass.
5. Serve garnished with a slice of grapefruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment