Monday, February 26, 2024

Sportsball February 26

 



Rampage, basketballs and PUPPIES! And yes, that is a puppy.


via Deadspin
Oh you knew what the top story was. Simply? We can't have nice things. A little more thought? We have no clue how to behave when we're excited. A little more complex? We don't care who gets hurt when the lizard brain takes over. [Deadspin]


via Hawk Central

I need some good news after that. Caitlin Clark is still thrilling to watch. She just got her 16th triple-double and more records are going to fall. I don't care so much about the records. She reminds me of Giannis Antetekounmpo. She's got the competitive spirit but you can share in the joy of playing the game. [ESPN]


via Miami Herald

Fuck around and find out. Heat and Pelicans players suspended without pay for one to three games for fighting. I'm sure they can afford it but that's still a lot of money I would like in my pocket. [Miami Herald]

Puppy Uppers




Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment