Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Politics Corner January 17


photo mine (beware of Harlan)

Yeah, it's still our world to fuck up. [Guardian]

\

via Guardian

Oh yeah, I'm alive and well. The ablation that turned out not to be an ablation was good news. Nothing to do. Better still? I get to drop two medications that I take twice a day. If I ever lose my excellent insurance, one of those is the most expensive thing that I take and the other is probably second.

the view from the window just outside my prep/recovery room
to the left on the second floor are the rehab sections I did cardiac (to the left of the photo, directly under me, what you can see is where I did ortho rehab. down below is the purple waiting area for testing. it was the end of the day or it would have been verry busy

I picked this bag up at night market somewhere in south Asia and it's my latest lucky charm. it'a about the size of a passport bag but it was big enough to hold my meds if case I was held overnight (they never get all of your meds right away), my ear buds and my phone and watch charger. I probably should taken a picture of it when it was stuffed and there was a tangle of black wires sticking out the top the that the cat determines to take down.

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment