Saturday, August 5, 2023

Poitics Conter August 5th

 


photo mine (from Bulgaria)


I will shoot you dead in the middle of Fifth Avenue. You thought I was kidding? [Yahoo!]


props not only to the person who provided Trump with an umbrella

whish is the kiss of death for a politician since Chamberlain

but also to find an extra silly one
via ABC


Huh, Clarence Thomas has an RV and my insurance paid fot it. I didn't sign up for that. I'm fine with paying for my mom's RV out of my inheritance because I'd rather she spent her money rather than wasting it on me later. So Clay, or is it Laurie or Encie? Let's stick with Clay, now that you're using my money I think we should hit the road. I'm thinking Route 66. And I'm taking the bedroom in back. You can have the couch. Pull it out if you bring your tramp along. [Business Insider]

Vroooooom!
via Business Inseder

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment