Monday, June 12, 2023

Sportsball June 12th

 



Intro



Who won? That's not the question people should be asking after a horse race. Especially since the only people asking probably have a lot of money riding on it.



via Guardian

Despite all of your fervent prayers, Djoker is not dead. In fact he just won the French Open and has more Grand Slam titles than anyone. Lord have mercy on us. [Guardian]


I'm 5'10" and I have a problem with airplane seating
and I don't have to play a basketball game when I land
via TripSavvy

I'm trying to picture Nikola Jokic flying in coach. The fuck is the WNBA thinking? Brittney Griner is a magnet for nutcases. But these are also tall women. How many planes have enough room in the first class/business section to accommodate them and if they're going to spend that much, why not just charter in the first place?  [CBS]story


Puppy Uppers

Show me your puppies!

Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment