Monday, April 3, 2023

Sportsball April 3rd

 



I hear that the baseball season has started but since we're only a thousand or so games before October Sportsball is going to continue to cover B-ball. Since y'all are probably the only people who would even know or care about this I'm gonna humble brag here. My partner doesn't know and none of friends will be impressed. I was at a fashion show/fundraiser on Saturday. The charity helps kids who can't afford to go to prom. They cover everything. Maybe it's just for one night but it brings magic into kids lives that need it. Anyway, I had a budget of how much money we were going to donate and it was big. I put it all on one item because someone kept outbidding me. I would have been fine if she'd won because I made her donate more. She got something else instead. But I got the signed Jrue Holiday jersey. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet him because he stopped by the week before. He might live in that building. Giannis used to.


I hear that the fantasy basketball league is about to start soon.



via New Orleans Times Picayune

LSU put up an impressive (and record setting) victory over Iowa to capture the Women's NCAA National Basketball title. [New Orleans Times Picayune]




San Diego State slid past Florida Atlantic into the title game and it was closer than you thought. [Sports Illustrated]



via Hartford Courant

If you put your money on Miami the payout would probably have been pretty big but you got nothing. It's my guess that Evil Lincoln is going to crush Crushinator tonight. SDSU has been surprising me but this is UConn's year. [Hartford Courant]


Puppy Uppers
Warning! Some puppies are not what they seem!


via Giphy


via Tenor


via Giphy


via Gfycat


via Upgifs


via Tenor

Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment