Monday, March 6, 2023

Politics Corner March 6th

  

photo mine

I'm back from the hospital. I might not be full strength but I'm getting there. Huge thanks to Chibbs for giving me a break while I mended. After Africa and the hospital I discovered these mysterious objects in my backyard park. I have no idea if it's an art installation or if it was tied to some celebration or other. They are lit from the inside at night and they change color.



photo mine


Trump still doesn't trust Pence to do (or not do) what he wants. He's trying to overturn a subpoena that would require Pence to testify before a grand jury. Nevermind that Pence is attempting the same thing. Both are on shaky legal ground but we've seen plenty of shady things go through the courts in the last few years. [CNN]


they were hanging from the barren trees too
photo mine


Russia's mercenaries believe that Moscow is betraying them by withholding ammunition. They think that Russia is setting them up as scapegoats once the war is lost. [BBC]


my doctor's office is in the background, I was there today
photo mine


Not even Elon Musk can break the internet but he sure did a job on Twitter today. [Ars Technica]



photo mine


Political discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment