Thursday, December 15, 2022

Politics Corner December 15th

   

Via Visit Milwaukee 


ETA: Elon Musk blew up Twitter again today by banning journalists who were critical of him. I'd link to Twitter, but, you know...


Via Giphy


This should be fun. DeSantis wants a grand jury to investigate COVID vaccines. Even a Florida grand jury is going to have to notice that science and reality are against him. [CNBC]



I've been more unreliable lately. I tend to sleep twelve hours a day and I'm exhausted all of the time that I'm awake I wake up with a cold every day. Why? Long COVID. It's not over and cases have spiked since Thanksgiving. That's why our (newly sane) government is shipping free COVID tests again. Get them while they are hot. [US Postal Service]

Via Reader's Digest

Giuliani is going to be disbarred again. Remind me why anyone would work for Trump. Is the undercarriage of a bus that fascinating? [CNN]

Via Tenor

Coming soon to a kindergarten near you: bubbling crude. [Associated Press]


Political discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment