Thursday, November 24, 2022

Politics Corner November 24th

   

Via Visit Milwaukee 

I talked about the politics of Thanksgiving yesterday. Today, I wish everyone had a politics free dinner - even those of you aren't celebrating today. For those of you who are alone? I feel you. Been there, done that. Sometimes those can be the best holidays because I do what I want, eat what I want and when I want. Today I was with family and for the first time in years my partner has made it to my mom's house. I'm writing the day before so it hasn't happened yet but I'm properly grateful. This might be the last year that all of my nieces and nephews are here. The youngest goes to college next year. They all stayed local but lives get complicated as you get older.

Via Giphy

Political discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment