Monday, August 29, 2022

Sportsball August 29th

  



I went to Brookfield to my favorite Filipino doctors house and we did not play Mah Jongg! I was deeply disappointed. But I met the happiest baby boy who was going to disappoint one set of grandparents by sleeping while his parents went to watch the Brewers finally beat the Cubs. Oh, my lucky charm dog for Mah Jongg was there and he's got a baby brother. They require a lot of attention.

Not a California reporter
Via Giphy
That and the rest. [MLB]


Via EBay

Tom Brady thinks he's older than I am and uses that as an excuse. Fuck off Tom. I've been climbing mountains while you've been sitting on your ass. [Guardian]




This is not really sportsball news but I can't resist telling you that hips don't lie. [Tennis World]


Via Buffalo News

This is not really sportsball news either but always seems to be sports ball adjacent. We need to rethink what we let jocks get away with. I'm not about to claim guilt or innocence here because I don't know enough. But this story is all too common. [Buffalo News]


Puppy Uppers
Via Giphy

Via Gfycat

Via Tenor

Via Rover

Via Tenor

Via Giphy

Discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment