Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Politics Corner Obi Wan we need you!

 

Via Visit Milwaukee

Politics Corner is the hospital again. More or less like before but less serious. I'm being proactive.

Bit anyone who thinks we don't have a health care crisis is insane. All the people who put off procedures during the pandemic are coming in in droves - COVID hasn't gone away and has taken a particular toll on staff. I waited nine hours in the waiting room. All of beds upstairs were full so the ER was being used for overflow and was also completely full. I've been admitted but I'm still in the ER and there's no plans to move me. I have no complaints about my care but I can see that the staff trained for emergency is having a hard time adjusting to chronic care.


Encyclopedia of Milwaukee
Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment