Monday, November 22, 2021

Sportsball November 22nd

 



Footballs, boxing basketball, more football, and PUPPIES!


Via Dribbble

I could talk about Ohio State's jump to number two this week but I'll be talking about them soon enough. I'm going to take the opportunity to brag on the Badgers. I knocked on them for their terrible 1-3 start so I'm happy to say that they haven't lost a game since. They worked their way back into the polls rising from 19 to a lofty 18 this week. And if they defeat Minnesota they'll be facing Ohio State for the Big Ten Championship. The bragging stops here because tomorrow I'll be at mom's house and she roots for Nebraska. [CBS] [Associated Press]



Via Giphy

Dan Mullen found out what happens to coaches with a losing record in Florida. [Gainesville Sun]



Via Detroit Free Press




Via Cleveland Plain Dealer

I wouldn't be too happy in Cleveland right now. The Browns came away with a win but only three points up on the hapless Lions. [ESPN]


Puppy Uppers:

Via WiffleGif

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment