Monday, November 1, 2021

Sportsball November 1st

 



Football, baseball, more footballs and PUPPIES.


Via Imgur

Undefeated Michigan State jumped up to #5 by defeating cross-state rivals Michigan. I could have spotlighted undefeated Wake Forest entering the top 10 for the first time ever but, for me, Wake Forest is for basketball and debate. [Associated Press]


Via GetYarn

The Braves could still win the World Series in the next game but they'll have to do it in Houston and there won't be any fucking tomahawk chops or Trumps in the stands. I'm currently loathing Atlanta more than the Astros so I'm hoping for Houston in seven. Your mileage will vary. [CBS]



Via Cincinnati Enquirer

The Jets won is a surprise. The Jets beat a good team? That's a shock. [Cincinnati Enquirer]



Via Minneapolis Star Tribune

Two games screwed me up in fantasy football this week. I had players on both sides in each. The Packers destroyed my Arizona offense but it didn't add up to points for my quarterback on Thursday. My usually reliable Viking WR gave me nothing, ditto my Cowboy tight end. Oh, yeah, the Cowboys won and so did I but only because Dudley and the Cowboys were playing without Prescott. [Minneapolis Star Tribune]


Puppy Uppers:

Via Gfycat

Via Tenor

Via Gfycat

Via Gfycat


Via Pinterest

Via Pinterest

Discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment