Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Occasional cooks: spiced cauliflower and feta omelet

 

Here is your weekly thread to talk anything and everything food. 

Share your cooking this week, ask for tips or recipes for a dish, tell us about your meals out. 

I like an omelet, and they are a great quick meal for one, but I'm not very good at experimenting with fillings.

I haven't tried this recipe for spiced cauliflower and feta omelet yet, but it intrigues me - I may even get tempted for a rare mid-week cook.

via goodfood.com.au

This seems like one of those recipes that seems really complicated the first time, but becomes easier with practice. And that roasted cauliflower could get used in a lot of different ways. 

Only hesitation is the cream - I don't really want to buy a pot of cream for the very small amount that I would need for an omelet - what's a good alternative here? I know some people swear water is all you should add to the eggs in an omelet.

What's happening in your kitchens this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment