Monday, December 7, 2020

Sportsball, December 7th

 



Football, more football, basketball and track. PUPPIES!




The Jets played a game yesterday. You know what that means. [ESPN]



Via Giphy

I'm finding it difficult to get enthused about college football this year. It seems all the games I want to watch get canceled for quarantine while the ones I don't care about are there. Here's some polls anyway in case you're bothering. [Sporting News]



Via USA Today

Maybe basketball can change my mind about college sports this year. Wisconsin and Marquette have a strong rivalry and two strong basketball programs. I rooted for the Badgers. They were upset. [CBS]

Puppy Uppers:

Via Pinterest

Via Imgur

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy

Via Giphy


Discussion welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment