Monday, September 28, 2020

Politics Corner, September, 28th

 

"Lady Freedom" by skpy is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0 


You know, I was really going to dig deep into news and write a bunch of stuff today but I know what you're going to want to talk about.


It's Monday
photo mine

And it's a crappy day outside. When I stopped to get gas was exactly when the heavens opened and all of paradise fell on top of me in a sheet of water.


You thought it would be pretty?
photo mine

But I spent almost as much on gas as Trump did on taxes. So I guess I'm doing all right. You think we can have a ramp for the debate tomorrow?


It's 2020!
photo mine

Because I'm really tired of 2020 pissing down on me.


Maybe it will be better after the debate tomorrow
photo mine

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment