Friday, September 25, 2020

Politics Corner, September 25th

 

"Lady Freedom" by skpy is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0 


I believe I have my ballot. I won't open it until tomorrow. As soon as I open it I expect to fill it out immediately and place it in the drop box at City Hall. I can't imagine anything at the first Presidential Debate on Tuesday changing my mind. Politics Corner will be posting early for all three Presidential Debates and for the Vice Presidential Debate. Will there be ramps? Will Mother be upset when Pence is alone with a woman onstage? Stay tuned.


We're back in Cedarburg
photo mine

The military is claiming no sides in the election. This shouldn't be an issue but this isn't a normal election. [CNN]
 

Have I mentioned how green Wisconsin is?
photo mine



And how much water?
photo mine

Butthurt Snowflake President really is the bitch that you thought he was. [ABC]


It almost makes winter worthwhile
photo mine

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment