Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Politics Corner, July 29th

"Lady Freedom" by skpy is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0 


Russia put a bounty on American soldiers' heads and Trump didn't bother to even ask Putin about it. That's treason. [Axios]

This was my city
photo mine

...and the grift goes on...Trump and company grab what they can before the last flight to Moscow. [ABC]

Everything looked familiar
photo mine


Mercenaries might be leaving Portland and no one else wants them either. I've got an excellent view of Milwaukee (check the pics today) and it is definitely not on fire. I would notice. I don't even hear sirens. Nada. And I can hear trains from miles away. [USA Today]

Everything felt wrong
photo mine


We're all going to die and demon sperm has nothing to do with it. [CNN]

Empty
photo mine

Political discussion welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment