Tuesday, May 12, 2020

ADverse: Priceless


Casting and production can be priceless in advertising. I’m thinking in particular about a campaign for a whole new category to be mined for insurance. Let’s talk about the few things left in your life that haven’t been attacked by actuaries  because they aren’t really expected to last until or past their warranty dates. Oooh you really should purchase this extra protection just in case your faucet decides that it wants to rearrange your hair!.

I really want to hate everything about this campaign. And I just can’t.

https://youtu.be/SVmBurOQdKs

The secret is the cheerful cast. I know this is going to run forever and my patience will run out. But for now I'm willing to indulge them and only rarely jump for the remote when this spot comes on.


Advertising and Marketing Discussion Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment